Our Carolina Gold oyster is 2 inch to 3 inches long, with a beautiful deep-cupped shell! This is a result of our floating bag farming technique. These gold delicacies are packed with meat! We grow our oysters in a high salinity area, which gives them a salty taste with a twist of sweet! Taste the true gold of Eastern North Carolina with these oysters.
Flavor Profile: Refreshing, salty, and sweet.
Size- 2 to 3 inches
Storing your shellfish:
1. When you receive your fresh oysters, remove them from the shipping package.
2. Place them in an open container (like a bowl or deep cooking pan).
3. Cover your oysters with a damp towel or layers of damp newspaper.
4. Place your oysters in the refrigerator.
5. Oysters will keep this way for 5-7 days.